Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

The End Of Tracie's Rainbow And Home Staff

My Name is Frederick Raymond Miller and I have a Supporting Living Services the name it is called Tracie's Rainbow SLS their pirriories are not set straight theirs a Lady name Susan Espino really likes to threaten me and plus she went to far buy getting my anger all stir up and make me lash out.My friends told me about that program was not right for me I have to Staff's their names are Jerred Jones who lives with me he really likes to irritate me and he does not say his sorry.Then also I have a live in room mate Rory Willis he is ok but he likes to point fingers at you and blame something when you do not do anything wrong and the next thing.Jerred hired his friend Heidi Ribera a lazy bum Lady and she brought her boyfriend a lot she got herself fired so right after that I have been waiting for 5 Months and now I have to Staff's further in the future I would like to have a new Program and new Staff as will.

1 comment:

  1. then why not fire them all and try another company. Maybe the reason is to switch and try another agency. Just my suggestions.

    ReplyDelete